Thick, healthy, weed-free lawns.
When it comes to creating thick, green lawns, you can depend on Greenview. Our professional program and experienced technicians will give you a lawn your family and friends can enjoy. With Greenview Lawns, Inc. you will have the assurance that your lawn will be treated professionally with quality materials and lawn care professionals who really care about your lawn. We utilize state of the art equipment that assures our customers will receive the highest quality application possible. Our standard program consists of 6 applications applied during these months:
- Service 1: Jan-Feb: Pre-emergence to prevent crabgrass. Post-emergent weed control for broadleaf weeds.
- Service 2: Mar-Apr: Pre-emergence to prevent crabgrass. Post-emergent weed control for broadleaf weeds.
- Service 3: May-Jun: Granular fertilizer to help the lawn come out of dormancy and help green up. Post-emergence weed control for grassy and broadleaf weeds.
- Service 4: Jul-Aug: Slow-release granular fertilizer to keep the lawn healthy and green. Post-emergence weed control for grassy/broadleaf weeds.
- Service 5: Sep-Oct: Granular fertilizer to give the lawn the nutrients it needs for winter dormancy. Post emergence weed control for grassy/broadleaf weeds.
- Service 6: Nov-Dec: Pre-emergence for winter weeds. Post emergence for broadleaf weed control.
Click on the map to view larger